Sacramento, Vacaville and Auburn areas
Now offering a sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment in this position.
We are looking for a Field Representative Branch III (typically referred to as a Termite Inspector) to join us. This is a full-time position hiring immediately. Termite Inspectors work Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays to inspect residential and commercial buildings.
Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid California Driver's License and clean driving record for 3 years.
- Active Branch III License, or Operators, with the Structural Pest Control Board (required)
- Minimum one year experience inspecting homes as a WDO inspector (preferred)
- Clean driving record (required)
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers. Great listening skills
- Proven track record in selling termite repair work
- Must have excellent organizational skills as daily paperwork is required
- Must be physically able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, access confining dark crawl spaces, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time
- Proficient computer skills (required)
- Strong work ethic. Integrity. Punctuality and the ability to work unsupervised
- A good attitude and the ability to work with a team
We offer full benefits, 401K, life insurance, and paid time off, as well as a company vehicle, a gas card, and cell phone reimbursement when applicable. When applying, please include a resume outlining applicable experience, including relevant Field Representative or Operators license number.
Job type: Full-timeApply Now