Now offering a sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment in this position.
We are looking for a Field Representative Branch III (typically referred to as a Termite Inspector) to join us. This is a full-time position hiring immediately. Termite Inspectors work Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays to inspect residential and commercial buildings. This position is for our Auburn territory.
Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid California Driver's License and clean driving record for 3 years.
- Active Branch III License, or Operators, with the Structural Pest Control Board (required)
- Minimum one year experience inspecting homes as a WDO inspector (required)
- Clean driving record (required)
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers. Great listening skills
- Proven track record in selling termite repair work
- Must have excellent organizational skills as daily paperwork is required
- Must be physically able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, access confining dark crawl spaces, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time
- Proficient computer skills (required)
- Strong work ethic. Integrity. Punctuality and the ability to work unsupervised
- A good attitude and the ability to work with a team
We offer full benefits, 401K, life insurance, and paid time off, as well as a company vehicle, a gas card, and cell phone reimbursement when applicable. When applying, please include a resume outlining applicable experience, including relevant Field Representative or Operators license number.
Job type: Full-timeApply Now